Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Rock Star Cherry Blossoms on Mother's day..

Mother's day was Sunday..but as my Mother always says.." Everyday is Mother's Day."
On the morning of Mother's day Brian and I took a long walk around High Park to check out the Famous Cherry Blossoms that bloom for just one week before they are blown away by the wind and the elements..Much like many of the Most beautiful things in the world..they are fragile and delicate and are to be loved and admired from afar..

Brian and I  sent My Mother in India a Lovely Pink `Mother's Day card' which she received in            April..she cried with Joy...

High Park was dotted with Couples and Children and happy faces




The Cherry Blossoms in High Park received a Rock Star
.reception with a Full Police presence and Hundreds of car loads of people all headed for High Park..


As a Mother's day gift to his own Mother..Brian repaired her Old deck in the Hot sun..


After our trip to High Park and before that he spent a Good 8 hours and more..redoing her Deck..I sat by his side in the Hot sun..telling him he looked like a Rock Star cowboy and he told me that I was his perfect  Rock star Indian Princess..
Some birds came to feed on the seed left on  the Bird house in the back yard next door and check us out...I entertained myself by whistling back at them..


Brian's mother  was moved by his Love ..just as I am by his every act of Love and giving..its incredible..His is a Silent Love that runs deep and is expressed in a millions acts of kindness..
Here are some of my amateur pics taken with the Canon camera gifted me last October when I visited my Mother





 All Roads lead to High Park..

 The Cherry Blossoms by Grenadier Pond,



Brian and I spent a Morning at High Park gardens to view the blooming Cheery blossoms..



Memories to Cherish in Winter days

The Cherry Blossoms drew the kind of crowds that Rock Stars drawt
This Swam gave us his rear view

 A View close up of a Tree in Blossom is truly spiritual

The Blooming Cheery Trees by Grenadier pond High Park

Sometimes we are closer to God below a Blooming Tree than in a Church or Temple..All Pic by Lipi and Brian


The Cherry Blossom branches embraces those of the Weeping Willow Tree

No comments: